First-Ever Mountain Bike
Festival at Kingdom Trails
The Big Kahuna of the
Kona Bicycles MTB Adventure Series
Friday - Sunday, June 22-24, 2012
Burke Mountain Ski Resort
East Burke VT
Come celebrate all things mountain biking at one of the premier riding destinations in the country. We are partnering with the Burke Mountain Ski Resort and the Kingdom Trails Association to put on a fun-filled weekend of riding, camping, demo'ing the latest mountain bikes and checking out the last gear, music, food and more.
Online Registration Coming Soon
Camping ~ Bicycle Expo
Group Rides ~ Live Music
Food ~ Fun!
Kids 8-15 are $69, and Kids 7 and under are free.
- Weekend Lift Pass to Burke Mountain's Gravity Trails
- Weekend Trail Pass to Kingdom Trail Association 100+ mile network
- Complimentary Shuttles to and from town and camping venue
- Entry to the Bike Demo Industry Expo Arena
- Live Music on Saturday Night
- Scores of Led Rides
If you'd like to be a vendor at NEMBA Fest @ Kingdom Trails, contact NEMBA.
Haven't ridden the Kingdom Trails? Check out this video.